Compliance Update – Product No. A02
- Compliance: No liability, no penalties, no investigation
- Top informs about current compliance topics
- High level controls to manage compliance risks
- Communicate compliance properly
Here you come to our information blog: Compliance Management System – Fines mitigating effect – Federal Court of Justice judgment of 09.05.2017:
Target Group – Compliance update
- Directors and managing directors of companies in the non-financial sector and in the financial sector,
- Compliance Officer, employee of compliance and legal departments,
- Head of Internal Audit, Data Protection Officer, Money laundering Officer, Legal Advisor,
- Specialists and executives in the area of compliance.
Seminar Price – Compliance Update
Price: 690, – £ excl. 19% VAT.
Included in the price:
Participants documents as PDF, 3-course meal, coffee, tea, Soft drinks and Snacks in the breaks
Compliance: No Liability, No Penalties, No Investigations – Compliance Update
- Current regulatory and audit-related requirements
- What should the job description of the compliance officer look like and what about the guarantor position?
- When is the Compliance Officer liable? And when is the company liable?
- Legal Inventory as a basis for monitoring and controlling the compliance function
- Risk assessment for the prevention of money laundering, other offenses as well as compliance-relevant facts
- What happens after the risk assessment? Duties and Due Diligence of the Compliance Officer
Top informs about current compliance topics
- Gifts, Invitations and Co.
- Reliability testing of employees – What types of labor inspections are permitted?
- Business Partner Check – What is important?
- New Data Protection Law – What needs to be considered as Compliance Officer?
- Internal investigations vs. external investigations – When the emergency becomes a crisis
High level controls to control compliance risks
- Control Plan Compliance – The most important monitoring and control actions
- Optimal control of interfaces between money laundering and compliance
- Optimal interaction with the outsourcing officer
- Implement tax compliance securely
- IT Compliance: The new BAIT as a benchmark for practice
- Compliance officer’s control plan: monitoring and reporting requirements, review of compliance requirements