Money laundering and fraud training seminar
Money Laundering and Fraud Advanced Seminar – Recognizing and Evaluating Money Laundering and Fraud Structures in Practice – Product-No. L04
- Our practical seminar gives you a comprehensive overview of the latest legal innovations.
- Transparency register & Co., fictitious beneficial owner, risk analysis according to § 5 GwG – all innovation compactly implemented
- How can money laundering and fraud structures be recognized, assessed and prevented in time?
- Practical cases on typical money laundering and fraud patterns
- Managing directors, board members at banks, financial service providers, insurance companies, leasing and factoring companies
- Money Laundering Officers, Deputy Money Laundering Officers, Compliance and Compliance Executives, Central Unit, Internal Audit, and Legal Department Officers
Your benefit – money laundering and fraud training seminar
- Proper handling of risks in money laundering and terrorist financing
- Know Your Customer for demanding customer relationships
- Techniques for research and analysis of customer information
Your advantage – money laundering and fraud – advanced training seminar
Each participant receives:
+ Complete documentation for the direct implementation of the anti-money laundering and fraud system (size approx. 80 pages)
+ Practice Guidelines and Checklists for Examining Complex Money Laundering Structures
+ 150 points check against money laundering and terrorist financing
+ Certificate of participation as training and certification certificate for submission to the BaFin examination
Seminar Price – Money laundering and fraud training seminar
Price: 690, – £ excl. 19% VAT.
Included in the price:
Participants documents as PDF, 3-course meal, coffee, tea, Soft drinks and Snacks in the breaks
Program – Money Laundering and Fraud – Advanced Seminar
Proper handling of money laundering and terrorist financing risks – money laundering and fraud training seminar
> New Money Laundering Act 2017 – Stricter rules and higher fines
> Correctly evaluate and test money laundering, terrorist financing and white-collar crime in practice
> Overview of possible structures and interdependencies
> Stricter requirements for risk-oriented assessment: Analyze customer, country, sales
channel and product risks in a reliable manner
> KYE principle: reliability of employees – from recruitment to ongoing assessment
Know Your Customer in demanding customer relationships – money laundering and fraud training seminar
> Targeted determination of the beneficial owner
> Techniques for the fast and secure identification of the beneficial owner
– What should be considered in the typical EU legal forms?
> Breakdown of multi-level corporate org charts at home and abroad
> Evaluation of the source – 3 test levels in practice
– Asset inflow: Source of Income
– Asset status: Source of Wealth
– Asset transfer: Source of Funds
> New: The fictitious beneficial owner – implementation in practice
Techniques for research and analysis of customer information – money laundering and fraud training seminar
> Doubts about identity information – possibilities for verification?
> Suspected smurfing, structuring and other obfuscation – What to do?
> Transactions within and outside the existing business relationship – how is the demarcation made?
> Use of economic evaluations and financial statements to check the source of funds
> Top key figures from the annual financial statements: Cash flow statement for the analysis of source and use of funds
Training program for money laundering officers
Are you interested in further training seminars as a money laundering officer?
Select the appropriate seminar from our training program Money Laundering Officer. Four seminars designed specifically for Money Laundering Officers, Deputy Money Laundering Officers, Central Personnel and Newly Money Laundering Officers.